Sunday, November 16, 2008

Master's greatest wish is to do a woman and reading Dr. Palace twice since

His greatest wish is two-fold: First, do women; First, he read Dr., 26 years old, just in July from Wuhan University, a master's degree graduates. His greatest wish is two-fold: First, do women; first time Dr. Dream round to the woman that he had brandished a knife at the "Palace since the" two must be Nver Shen. For more than 20 years, Li Wanting (not his real name) secretly wearing a skirt, wig, wearing stockings, he wants to create a fighting white-collar beauty, but despite his master's hand brand-name university diplomas, a gender confusion are still many units He closed the door on. In order to resolve his dilemma, Xiamen, a plastic surgery hospital is willing to free him for a sex change operation, yesterday, Li Wanting a reporter's phone call to understand his mentality. Memory as a child can only sister to wear clothes "who I am and what Pu Tian Chou? Want to leave until roots! Daughter has become a long-cherished wish, and intended to play Jiaoxiu proudly." Li Wanting This is the signature of the QQ, is a possession of the first poem, Li Wanting is also a reflection of the wish. "Due to poor families, the shortage of clothes on, as a child I wore my sister's clothes, her 3-year-old than me, I would just note that when wearing a skirt, with all of them asked her mother:" This is your Daughter, right? Ah well cute! "My mother usually said with a smile:" ah! "At that time I was there such an understanding: Oh, I am a woman." From the beginning of first grade I learned that the woman they are not, I will be disappointed, I often secretly holding my sister's skirt to wear, sometimes Family members were found, but I think they are just mischievous troublemaker, I dare not say I like to wear skirts. Since then, Li Wanting a transvestite growing. Recall this period of history, Li Wanting told reporters that he had no resentment at home because the family can not help it. Love, "I often lie in the arms of her flighty," Li Wanting at the university "in love". "I feel as if two people swap their gender, I often lie in the arms of her flighty, often the hard mouth, I will be sad when the tears in her arms. After graduation, we have to live together. Later, the two sides Since the split personality clashes. Good relations that she would think I was cute, the relationship between the distance after she felt useless I am. After the break, I still want to do a woman. "For this affair, said Li Wanting later, in fact, I More like a pair of her sister, and that only a period of profound friendship, but in my heart, I'm looking forward to that boyfriend was the feeling of love. This feeling that only after the completion of the surgery, he can feel. "As long as the pursuit of my people it was a sincere, I would accept him." From the palace, "a woman can not do than the palace since suffering," "The hostel has a small door to my world split into two: closed doors I am a woman, I have to change to open the door, make-up remover, the men do. I just do not want to go to school because I do not want boys, I go out I would have been one of the men, I do not want to go out every day, and gradually formed a self - Disease. "Twice with scissors" from the Palace ", but made two huge pain" from the Palace "have not been successful. Li Wanting said that the suffering of women can not do more than skin deep pain to ten thousand times. "I am on the psychological barrier, I wrote an article, I always wanted to reflect the school still does not have the courage, and finally one day I have the courage to men and women to play college cross inside the article. School is also very open-minded, generous, Allow me to look like the girls to complete their studies, lab studies, I accepted. A senior professor has encouraged me not to say how other people think for themselves and the people are living. "In the future to be a very very common general woman of the future , Li Wanting have confidence in him around some of the suffering of the same friends, we encourage each other, "I still love life." "Girls want to do very early age, girls do, I will be able to bravely face up to life all the difficulties and challenges. The boys and I left a mess; my girls, it is necessary to clean up the mess. Although a bit hard But I can bear, because I have I like to lead a life. So I am full of confidence on life, women do I have self-confidence. "He felt that, after surgery, he will be able to become a woman in the face of all that he The pursuit of happiness is: flat light, simple to make a woman happy every day, a very common ordinary woman, to go to work every day on time, work, friends and free time to play together, so it. (Source: Life Hong Kong Daily News) (Source: Network in the Taiwan Strait)

No comments: